Following is the list of latest SAP FICO Job openings in India.
Part two of SAP FICO Interview questions in Asset Accounting
- What is the use of Depreciation Keys ?
- Why do we define Internal Calculation Key ?
- What are the prerequisites to perform a Depreciation Run ?
- Detail the steps in a Depreciation Run .
- How does the system calculate Depreciation values
Posting the first set of SAP FICO Interview questions related to Asset Accounting
. These are the basic set of SAP FICO interview questions in Asset accounting .These only confirm that the candidate has a basic understanding of the breadth of SAP Asset Accounting
. Depth of Asset accounting is something very subjective but interesting . I shall be posting those questions too later.
- What is SAP FICO Asset Accounting module ?
- What is meant by “Lean Implementation” in Asset Accounting ?
- What are the different kind of Assets in Asset Accounting ?
- What Is a Complex Asset ? What are Asset Subnumbers ?
What is SAP FICO Module ?
This is not a question that an interviewer would ask to any SAP FICO job aspirant. Obviously, you should be updated about SAP FICO module while applying for a job in this domain. Still it is never too late to revise the terms.
SAP FICO module refers to the Finance(FI) and Controlling(CO) modules of SAP ERP system. FI and CO are the core modules of SAP. They are tightly integrated with Sales and Distribution Module ( SD) and Materials management (MM) module.
The above diagram appropriately shows how SAP FI and CO modules are places in the overall SAP architecture.